Megagen Gas Generator Series
The Megagen gas series provides a power generator solution based on natural gas or LPG as a fuel alternative.The Megagen Gas Generator units have been developed after a market demand for product built to withstand the harsh Australian conditions yet with a reliability equal to the Megagen diesel range that Eneraque has been known for. The gas generator series will provide a unit built to comply with AS 3814, and are cost effective source of energy.
Megagen gas generators provides a range of 23 to 88 kVA offering a user – friendly product which guarantees:
- Lower operating cost
- Environmentally friendly
Looking for more? View our Gas Generators and Diesel Generators, or see the latest projects and updates at Eneraque in our Latest News.
- Available in skid mounted design for room installation.
- Available with heavy duty silenced canopy unit rated to 70dBA @7metres.
- Heavy duty air cleaner for harsh Australian conditions.
- Heavy duty exhaust gas silencer.
- Gas train suited to AS 3814.
- Starting battery for easy start up.
- Deep Sea controller allowing variety of options for controls and alarms.
- LPG powered units with reducer and vaporizer with double valve.
- Natural gas powered units with pressure governor and electric valves.
- Bunded for environmental protection.
- Trailer mounted options – single or dual axle.
- Modem – generators may be PC monitored individually using a telephone line on the generator’s status. In case of mains failure it is also possible to receive alert messages via SMS on a mobile telephone.
- GPS locator.
- Conversion to dual fuel operation (gas and diesel).
- Spark accessor silencers.
- Expansion modules for remote indications.
- ATS connectors.
- Frequency Meter
- Hour meter
- Circuit breaker
- Startup failure
- Battery charge failure
- Low oil pressure shutdown
- High engine water temperature shutdown
- Low radiator water level
- Over speed
- Gas pressure
Features / Benefits
The Electric Panel includes the following measuring instruments:
The Megagen gas series utilises the Deep Sea Controller system. The alarms built into this system include: