Megaled LED Lighting Towers
Megaled is the latest innovation from Eneraque to provide our high-quality flood lighting tower range with an eco-friendly carbon footprint for your industrial applications.
With the highest reliability and lifetime support, the Eneraque LED lighting tower range of L100 and L25 are proving to be the most robust in Australia. With a unique thermal design combined with strong stable construction, the Eneraque LED lighting tower structure has become a market leader in energy efficiency.
Being built to a heavy mining and military specification the Megaled lighting tower can be installed in mining, civil construction, security, defence, government utilities, health and aged care facilities.
Megaled LED flood lights are available for hire or purchase on any of our Metrolite or Midnitelite range of mobile lighting plants, or as a light fitting attachment to any light pole, industrial or commercial application where cost effective light is required. These light fittings have been proven to provide up to 75% reduction in energy consumption or 50% reduction in diesel fuel usage.
NB: Fuel consumption saving will vary depending on engine size and quantity of lights required.
Our flexible approach means that if you can’t find the right lighting tower for your application in our standard range, we’ll custom-build one for you.
Click Here to contact
Features / Benefits
- 50,000 hour plus life span.
- 3-year warranty.
- 10 year UV protection against discolouring.
- Bullet proof 3.17mm lexen (vandal proof) lens.
- Aluminium slimline profile aesthetically designed for industrial applications.
- Lighting fixture optics designed for optional lighting pattern.
- Optional mounting arrangements, providing various installation applications.
- Each lighting fixture IP67 rated one tested for 15 minutes.
- Eneraque LED luminaries are designed to minimise temperatures while maximising service life.
- All external power connectors are watertight, with moulded cord ends, gold coated contacts while being rated to 600V.
- Tested at 55°C (and -40°C).
- Totally submerged for 15 minutes.
- Can operate permanently at 0° (horizontal).
- Dark sky compliant.
- No UV output.
- Instant strike and no re-strike time wasting.
- No hazardous material or waste in components.
This performance, durability and versatility coupled with the strength, synergy and service of Eneraque will provide you lighting economically, efficiently and environmentally responsibly.