Eneraque offers turn-key design, manufacturing, assembly, factory testing, delivery, installation and commissioning of portable gas flares for the oil, gas and CSM Industry.
Applications for these flares include Early Well Dewatering for Coal Seam Gas Gathering and Well Proving for Mine Venting Flares. Eneraque provides two types of portable flares – Utility flares and engineered smokeless flares.
Eneraque has developed a broad range of assisted flares specifically designed to meet a large spectrum of gas compositions and varied operating conditions. Waste gases burn cleanly and without visible black smoke to meet the most stringent environmental regulations. All designs are optimised for superior flare performance and minimal operating costs. Assisted tips can be cost effectively retrofitted for existing flares .
Features / Benefits
- Flexible design, with fast and efficient site relocation ability
- Galvanised base frame with 20’ container footprint incorporating container locks
- Collapsible flare stack with hand winch for site election
- Stainless steel tip
- Solar powered control system with an automatic re-light system
- On board gas/water separator
- Back pressure regulator
- Mechanical pressure gauges
- Robust design and professional finish
- Mechanical break winch
- Low noise at high flow
Eneraque offers superior gas combustion technology to ensure the highest quality of equipment is installed to conform with best environmental practice. The range of gas flares available from Eneraque operate reliably and maximise combustion through a controlled and proven control system; our gas, biogas and candle flare systems meet the highest global standards and gas emission regulations.