A self-priming pump that actively protect the environment
Eneraque’s S Series range of vortex pumps form the foundation upon which our company’s international reputation has been built.
These unique self-priming systems utilise a water tolerant diaphragm air pump that ensures no oil vapour emissions and oil emulsifications are released.
- Solid handling capabilities of up to 100mm
- Indefinite dry running ability
- 100% environmentally sustainable design
The S Series Pumps are suited to operate across a range of applications including:
- Civil construction
Reliable, robust, and efficient these pumps perform under the harshest Australian conditions.
Fully trained technicians delivering full after sales service & support
When you buy an S Series pump from Eneraque you also receive guaranteed after sales service and support from our team of highly trained and qualified technicians.
- Australian trained and based technicians on call
- Option of 24 hour rotary style call up time, or
- 4-6 hour service response time
Eneraque is proud to deliver superior customer service, being awarded multiple awards over our 30 year history. Our awards include:
- Quality Management Standards Award
- Environmental Management Award
Robust, purpose built pumps for Australian conditions
The S Series pumps available from Eneraque are specifically engineered and built to withstand the toughest Australian conditions. From searing heat to gale force winds, all pumps are tailored to suit your specific requirements. The S Series range of pumps are:
- Engineered for environmental sustainability
- Built to conform to the highest Australian standards
- Manufactured using quality componentry & materials for durability and longevity
All equipment available through Eneraque works to enhance your profitability through worldwide proven technologies. Enquire with Eneraque today about our S Series range of pumps and receive a FREE initial consultation!